28 nov 2011

,,Tollwood"

Today was an strange day. I didn't know what to do here in the residence (which is about 30 minutes away from Marienplatzt) so I decided to check my e-mails. Anna, the spanish teacher from the Wirtschaftsschule, recomended me to go in my free time to three diferent places; so I chose one: Tollwood.

The Tollwood Festival is a festival in Munich, the semi-annual event in the Olympic Park (summer) or at the Theresienwiese (winter). 
 Alex advised me to go just before the nightfall, here at 4:30 ~ 5:00 pm. I was wondering why did he told me that, but when I arrived after lose myself through the Marienplatzt's streets, I realised why.

Tollwood at the nightfall


I absolutely loved the picture figured in front of me. Also I gave a walk around there and I could take a look to some shops. But the most think that caught my atenttion, was the post of crepes! there were like 4 and they were all full of people that were buying some. I didn't stay behind and I also bought a chocolate crepe! The best one I've ever tasted. (It must be said)


If you wanna see more photos and what I found in Tollwood and in Marienplatzt, check out the 'Fotos' page!

Patricia

1 comentario:

ricard dijo...

Que "guapu" tot i quina enveja la crep

Publicar un comentario