17 may 2013

Free days

The last Wednesday Marta and Judit finished their jobs, i didn't finish my job in Wednesday because of the buses were cancelled since Tuesday to yesterday. So i finished my job yesterday.
Yesterday Judit and me went to K-Supermarket (the job where Marta worked this month) we lunched in, and after that we went to Adidas (my job) i talked with Jarkko (my boss) and i said goodbye and thanks for everything, and i gave him a box of chocolates for all the personnel that helped me since the first day, and he gave me for free one pair of shoes, after that we went to a big Mall and we bought some souvenirs and we enjoyed one of the free days that we have before to come back to Barcelona.
Now we will go to Helmi to say goodbye to Kirsi (the international coordinator) and the rest of the teachers that we met since we arrived.

See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario