16 dic 2013

The last day!!! :)

Hiiii, this is Andrea!!
So, that's right, this is our last day on Finland. Can you imagine how nervous and happy we are?? XD
This doesn't mean that we didn't have a good time at Helsinki, on the contrary, it was a great experience, an opportunity to know another culture and country and to know new people. But now, we miss our families, we miss the sun of our country (yes, it was a torture to not see the sun XD) and see our friends.
Yesterday we're saying goodbye on some of our Finnish tutors doing a dinner on a wonderful Mexican restaurant and today with our families. I went with my family on an Italian restaurant to do a last thing together, I talk about it on another entrance, Vapiano. It was a very nice time with them, I suppose that Mireia and Nelson did something special too with their families. :)
A great moment of the day, it was the people from my workplace were saying to me goodbye and giving me presents: a huge box of chocolates of the brand Fazer (Finnish brand) and t-shirt of Finland. Really nice people, I passed very great moments with them. :)
Tomorrow, we're gonna go to the airport at 3 o'clock and we'll arrive at 20:20 at the night, when our families we'll wait us.
So, it was really good to share my experience on Finland with all of you and because it's my last entrance I want to said goodbye to all the readers. ;)
GOODBYE!!!!

Bye bye Finland
Hello Spaiiiiiin!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario