26 feb 2015

First week in Finland!


Hi! I’m Aina and I arrived in Finland 4 days ago.

I live at 15 min approximately from the centre of Helsinki, in Välimerenkatu. It’s a new building.

This first week I’m working in Mercuria School and the next weeks I’ll work at shop.

The weather is very cold, and all day it’s cloudy.  I only can the sun for about 3 minutes a day.

On Monday Jordi, Laia, Montse and I went to visit Suomenlinna. This is an island nearby the center of Helsinki. We took a ferry and in 15-20 min we were in Suomenlinna!. The houses in the island are very interesting, I like them!

When we arrived to the city after visiting the island, we went for a walk in Helsinki and we saw the Helsinki cathedral! Later on we went to have dinner to the Vapiano Restaurant.


I’ll tell you much more next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario