24 nov 2010

First week in finland

Hi!


As Jenny said, we arrive on Saturday. I went with my family in Helsinki, my tutor Tytti and their parents. The three people are very friendly and attentive, and the house is very cute, no one speaks Spanish at Tytti's home, so I speak English all the time.The next day we went to Helsinki, is beautiful and is completely snow, so it is very cold! The image is inside the rock church :)

In Monday, we were in school Helmi, taught us and is very large. We also Spanish classes, which teach us a bit of Finnish and English after class.The next day we had our first day in our placements. I meet Patricia and Ami, who like Jenny say,s they are very friendly.Today, Tuesday, again went to work, Cristina visited us in our work. And I and Jenny were only looking at the website of Finnair. In the afternoon we went to English classes.

Well, everything here is very good at the moment
:)
Hope you are well in Spain!

See you!

Cristina

1 comentario:

ricard dijo...

Hi Cristina,
I'm happy that everything is going great.
I wish you have a good time there. Enjoy it!!

Publicar un comentario