30 nov 2010

Sports Academy !

Hi!




Yesterday we went to the Sports academy  with some students of Helmi because they booked a table to watch a spanish match! Barça-Madrid, we are very grateful with them. When we enter into the bar, I saw a lot of people of the Barcelona team and we listened some people to speak in catalan!.
Laura, a student of Hemi tried to sing a traditional song of Barcelona team, it's was really good.

Then, when the match finished we were very happy but Adrià was very sad because his team lost the match (5-0)!!!!
I saw that Barcelona has a lot of fans arround the world!

When we left to our houses Jannika comes with me at the bus stop because I didn't know the way to return to my house, she spoke with the bus driver in what stop I would leave.

The night was very good and I will see them early!

MOiMOi! kissesssss:)

Muntsaa!
Ps: today is the birthday of my dog Jackie!!!!!!!!! It's one yeAR!:( ...

 Minulla on ikavä koiraani:( (I miss my dog).




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario