5 dic 2010

From Finland with love

Good evenings - nights of December 5, 2010.
 Today I have to update to my (Adria) that I have had some technical problems with the computer and a lot of work of on weekdays.

 It does very much cold  in Finland but little by little one gets used, we go for the street sometimes without gloves jeje.
 I am employed at the school Mercuria where I do tasks of all kinds: book-keeper, teacher of Spanish, teacher of biology, of history..
 Of Spanish marketing...
 Multiemployee jeje
 I am thinking  Oof remaining  to living here because the salary is better than España  jajaja

 I´m assimilating even 5-0 of the Barcelona-Madrid, but waiting on the 18th for the derbi against the Espanyol =D!

Tomorrow is the independence day in Finland so maybe we will go to Suomelinna !!

that's all!

Adria Cid !!!

PD: I miss my class :)!

 PD 2: My apolgizes  for my delay in the update!


1 comentario:

ricard dijo...

Ets un màquina!!
Continua així. I si vols ser profe tu mateix. Es una feina dificil i a la vegada gratificant.
Però si vols ser profe que sigui a Finlandia que segur que ho valoren més que aquí.
Anims i fins aviat.

Publicar un comentario