9 dic 2010

At the weekend

Hi!
The last weekend my parents came here with me. I was very happy because I miss them. On friday I went to pick up my parents to the airport in the night we went to Zetor (is a restaurant in the center of Helsinki) with Silvia's family, the food was good but I prefer the spanish food.

my mum and me!!
 On Saturday I shown their the Rock church, Uspenski cathedral, the Market place and we wanted go to Suomelinna but we didn't do it because Finnair is a Strike and the flight of my parents was cancelled and I called a lot of companies to got a new flight for their, but the next day the new flight was cancelled too. It's horrible because my mum was very nervous. We decided go to the airport and I spoke with a personal of Finnair and she changed their flight with a connexion in London, but they left on tuesday!!

In the night I met my friends and student's of Helmi and we went to a bar, it's was very funny because I laughted all the time.

Uspenski cathedral

This photo is the cycles of my family it's very snow here !

On saturday we are going to Christmas party with the students of Helmi!!


Best regardssssss! byeee

munsa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario