21 nov 2013

Ateneum museum!!


Hello from Finland! First of all I’d like to say that I am delighted with the work. It is amazing and the people are very kind, I work in a place called Timari. It is similar to a shop with things for the house. Also today two of the tutors called Anna (both of them) came to see me at the work to see what I was doing, lovely! Today me and  Andrea decided to go  to a contemporary art museum called Ateneum and we there we saw paintings of different periods, it was thoroughly enjoyable! We then decided to go to a coffee shop called Fazer near the Railway station in the Centre of the city. It is a bit more expensive but very nice! We have been enjoying some pasta typical of Helsinki formed by a kind of “ojaldre” with Blueberry jam filling. Finally we have decided that tomorrow we will take a Sauna typical of Finland, hope you do well! Greetings from Herttoniemi!

Mireia


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario