24 nov 2013

A busy weekend!!!!

Hi everyone, I´m Andrea and today i´m gonna make an extra entrance!!!!!!
This weekend it was very busy for us in Finland, because we had a lot of things :)

Saturday
Saturday to me it was my favorite day of this week. First, we met Mireia, Nelson and me at the center of Helsinki to see the market of Helsinki, they were closing at the time we went but we could see a lot of small shops and then we saw too the famous fountain call Havis Amanda.
               

Then, finally we met with two of our tutors in Finland, Sabina and Anna, two girls very nice :)
We went to dinner at an Italian restaurant, Vapiano, very nice restaurant, I recommend you to go if you have the opportunity. 
After that we went to see the second part of THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!
It was very nice the day and pass the day with the two girls!!! :) :)

Sunday:
Sunday we went to an animal fair, that were more thing than animals, like clothes, shoes, etc (like an outlet)
That by the way, I bought a beautiful boots!!! <3

After that we went to lunch and going to see an exhibition of Christmas at the center of Helsinki, very nice!!!!



That´s all readers, I hope you like this extra entrance!!!! ;) Näkemiin!!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario