30 jun 2016

Work in Riga

Hello!! It's Jordi again!

After one month here I think I must talk about what kind of work I'm doing here.

The company where I work it's Smile Line, a walking tour agency, located in the hall town square. And what I do there is offer our walking tours or also tours around Latvia to the tourists. It's funny the fact that a tourist (me) try to sell tours to other tourists, but anyway after one month here I can't consider myself a tourist anymore.

In the first week of work Raquel and me were working together to understand what we have to do and how to manage with the different situations, for example, costumers could ask simple things like where the washrooms are or maybe a little bit more difficult questions , like what this building is and if they could go insde. In this weeks we have learnt a lot about the maps in Riga and the most interesting sightseeing points in the city ,we almost have visited all of them.

Tomorrow a big ship from Spain is coming to Riga and our boss said that we could offer a information tour in spanish if we feel enough confident to try it, We will see how this is going.

See you in the nexts posts!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario