4 dic 2016

Job + Museums + Concert


Cristina and at the moment I'm living in Helsinki, Finland.
This week I am going to tell about my work and a concert that i went today.
Here in Finland I'm working in a K-Market in Aurinkolahti that is near to the sea ( there is colder than in my house in Mellunmaki. I start work at 10 am in the morning and i finish at 3 pm, my job is there is restocking products and order them.







On Friday we went with the tutors to visit museums in the center of Helsinki, we visited the Kiasma and the Natural History Museum.






Today we went to a concert of a finish singer Benjamin, we wait there in the queue for two ours in fornt of Nosturi in the cold because it was -6 degrees. Finally when the concert started we were inside warmand listening the music it was cool and fun.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario