10 dic 2016

Places that we visited, etc.

Hi!!
Here is Marlena again, and I will explain how my week was.

At  work this week there were many things to do, I have been working at the bakery department serving the costumers and helping my colleagues.

My classmates and I found last week a cafe where we go almost every day of the week and some of the waiters are spanish  and we can dialogue with them in spanish, it's funny. The name of the cafe is Coffee Fellows and they do really good coffees and hot chocolates.



In these 2 weeks that we have been here we have noticed that there are a lot of Spanish people, and sometimes we speak with them.

Nerea and I were at a guided tour with bicycle and we visited the Englisher Garten, The Royal Family's house,A house that was built at the 2ww's time and some other places.




















Marlena.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario