11 dic 2015

the last days

Hey there
Today I write the blog. I can not do this before because the wifi of residence rarely work  . Also workers often aren't stay in recepcion and i can't ask nothing
 in spite of problems all it's alright.
my job are nice. all the time i practise english and i learn new words in german. after work nestor and  i  take the subway and  meet  with the others girls always in place that's is in the center and we do many plans.
the last week the temperatures was lower than this week. when i get up often i can see snow across my windows and when leave the ressidence normaly the temperature is -3 degree.
Muchen is nice and when you know the people all is better.
i haven't got photos in my  tablet but a  i will share one photo.
we have few days more in Munich that we must  seize the time.
in weekend we will do a nice and funniest plans . i'm sure that we will enjoy a lot

Antonio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario