18 dic 2015

The last week in Munich

Hey there,

In my case my last weekend I was with Lara and her host sister on Friday I slept over her house Saturday to get up and  we went the 3 to Austria (Salzburg) for visited the center, cathedrals and the house of Mozart we spent the whole day in Salzburg.



Sunday was more quiet for me , I stay with my family went to eat and I could say goodbye to part of the family that I knew would never see more... :(
They used this day to get a farewell and give me one present that is one beautiful bracelet.

It is the last week and we have here Miss Luna the first thing we did is the assessments in companies that put us good notes, finishing this we went to teach the center of Munich, churches, town hall, shops then we went to eat, finally we climbed a tower with 309 steps where we could see everything Munich, also during the week we bought some souvenir gifts for family and for the friends.


In the work of Lara and mine we did some surprises and gifts for having helped much, we miss her but we also to them.

See you soon

Kisses

Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario