14 dic 2015

Weekend in family



Hi, I'm Nestor and this weekend was a family weekend.

They invite to me to Austria, for going to ski. I usually practice snowboard so I was so happy when they tell me that idea. There was no snow in the smallest mountains so we need to go to the highests mountains to ski.
We were there for 5 hours, I really have a good time, with the father, with the mother and with my three broders, Simon, Antonia and Pauline.

Then we go to the supermarket for buying food for me to cook a "Spanish Breakfast", and later we have dinner in a Italian Restaurant. There were good pizzas!!

In the morning I cook them the "Spanish breakfast", jam, spicy pork, cheese with toasts with tomato and oil.
They ejoy it a lot, the idea was good!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario