14 feb 2016

Munich Experience

I have to write about my experience in Munich and I'm sorry to say I do not have words to describe what has been the experience I can talk about my work was great, the people were lovely, I was lucky to have someone to speak some Spanish and he was my instructor in the interships. It was 6 hours a day, where I passed it better and where I learned more, for me has been my first job and I would mind returning someday .. Also I could talk about my family I could say that they recevie me with all her love and I felt like one more of the family, I still have relation with the girl (I call my sister) and I look forward to returning has to see her and have the whole family, we could talk of the town as well or adventures that I have I lived with my colleagues / friends, like the time we do not confuse station or all the tours we have and above all christmas markets we've seen, talk about all that and would not stop, 
but for me those are just anecdotes from my experience of mine in Munich, but when they told me that had to write about my experience I didn’t think it was to do it I think it was to speak of what an experience in a foreign country for future students, and just say don’t be afraid when they communicate, what you ought to do is grab the blade and inscribe without thinking because it is one of the greatest opportunities you get in life and I am proud that my school is you have given.


So if you are selected you will have fear and a thousand questions without solution because until stay foreign land when coding in the country where you have had to will not know anything until the first week probably will feel lost but to let you know you aren’t going alone you have more colleagues that are in your same situation and believe me they are a great support when needed.
Never close your door for fear, know people, know the culture of that country, you never know what can happen so I will give the next many luck in your journey and I sincerely hope you enjoy and may learn a lot because it's worth and never you know if this opportunity will arise again.


mach's gut! mit der Liebe Lara!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario