9 feb 2016

Our Experience in Munich

I'm Néstor and this is the last entrance that I'll write on this blog about Germany.
I'm going to talk about this experience in general. It was a very nice experience!

In work, the last day was very sad. Antonio and me have to say goodbye to all of our collegues, some of them gave us their Facebook names or their email adress to keep in contact but, in that moment, we know that if we see them another time in our live will be in a long time, so we were unhappy about that. Our boss said to us that we were excellent workers and everybody in all the departments that we work were very happy and agree with our work. So the boss was very nice with us and she gave us a lot of presents of our firm: METRO. I have nice greetings from this place.



My family was a very nice family. The first impression was that they were very serious, quiet and close, but, when I meet them really, they were the opposite. They were great!! Always smiling, organizing trips to make family, always asking about me for the spanish traditions... I feel very comfortable with them. I was always playing with the little sister, always speaking with the middle-aged sister and sometimes playing with the big brother to videogames. The father of the family was normally almost day working, and the mother was almost day in the house making the home tasks, I was always speaking with she. I have nice greetings from "my German family".



The places in Munich were very beautiful. There were a lot of places where we can go to visit, from old buildings to big towers, everything was beatiful and interesting to know. I remember the Englische Garten, a very big park that we visit with our teacher Cristina the firsts days, It was a very nice day, we make a lot of photos!





Our responsible there was teacher Ana. She is a very responsible person and she always attend us when we have a problem. Normally we don't have any problem because in the firsts days she explains everything to us, and she gave us a lot of information to solve any problem that we could have. The last day in Munich, we said goodbye to the teacher and we wish she the best. I think we will see she when the German students come to Spain in March.

And that's a very short resume of a great experience that we will remember in our lives.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario