11 feb 2016

My experience in Munich

Hellooo!!

Today I will speak about my experience in Munich,I have been one month and I have known a lot of people and learn a lot of interesting things about how is the live in Munich.




The first day I was really excited, because it was the first time I went to a new country without my family.
I was really afraid about if I would relate with German people, because I don't know to speak German and I didn't know how was the food.
But the next days I realized that the food was not bad, I ate one typical food of Germany called Bretzel it was so good. And I made many friends.

We were 4 people but the another 3 were students of first course and I didn't know them, but this travel has helped to me to know them.

One week ago, people of my work in Germany, sended me a photo that appared all of my colleagues.
I miss all the people I met there.

My German family are really happy to know me and I continue talking with them, and my sister host Marina will come to Spain in summer and she will be in my house for 2 weeks, and I'm feel very excited because I miss her.


I recomend this experience to new students that will come to this school because it worth it.

IS AWESOME!!!


Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario