26 nov 2016

My First Week

Hi, My name is Cristina Fernández and I'm one of the 3 students that we are in Finland.
We arrived in Monday like my friend Angel said in his blog, that day we went home and meet our families that are very nice people and also in Tuesday we meet our tutors that are from the school of Helmi and visit the center of Helsinki to took some photos.





This one is my favourite picture of all. On Wenesday I started working in K-Market thats it's like a Mercadona in Spain, my collegues of work are also very nice and friendly, the work it's not similar like the one i have in Spain but now I'm getting used to and the time that they're have lunch, because it's at 11.00am.

















On Friday we met the tutors again at Helmi and we went with Suvi, Sanni ( that are two very friendly girls that now they are our friends) and Juhani ( that is the "brother" of Angel) to the center to catch the Tram to do a tour of the city and of course to take pictures.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario