29 nov 2016

Tuesday, workday

Hi everyone!
On Sunday my family took Marta, Cristina, Ayan (Cristina's sister) and me through a "car tour" over Helsinki. Actually, that was a very good idea because that day the temperature was of -6 degrees 😏. 
We were travelling to places we haven't been when we were at the centre, such as the house of the Prime Minister, the Spanish Embassy or the Sibelius Monument.
When we were near the sea, something shocked us. It was very cold and there was a swimming pool in the same sea. We went to look it carrefully, and was a sauna and a hot outdoor swimming pool.

Monday was a very exciting day because, finally, we bought our tickets to Rovaniemi, in Lapland, North of Finland, to see Santa Claus 🎅🎅🎅! We were wondering all the days about when we could go and finally, we bought them. We leave on Friday evening, we sleep at the train, we arrive on Saturday morning. On Saturday we visit Santa Claus home and the same Saturday we take the train back home.
The same day, I also tried sauna at home, very relaxing! 😫
Today, Tuesday, as always, working at the morning. My boss is really nice and my colleagues are very friendly. I really like my job, is not too hard and not too stressfull. I enjoy it. 
At midday we went to a lake that was completely frozen. We took photos in there and at the afternoon, we went to the library to do English exercises and to check tickets because maybe on Sunday we go to Tallinn (Estonia)!

Next Tuesday more!
Angel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario