6 dic 2014

EVERY WEEK WE LEARN SOMETHING NEW ABOUT FINLAND

Here I am another Saturday!

It's 3 weeks in Finland and we don't stop doing things, one day here the next to the other part of the country. I love it, I am enjoying this experience the most I can!

Last weekend, Ari was at home, cause their parents were outside in a trip.
That photos are from Sunday afternoon when we baked some cookies. Boys were amazed of them cause they were boobs and bottoms hahaha.

 
Relaxing a bit and explaining our problems to each other.


I loved that moment when Ari and I, after two weeks we took a time to know more about the other and explaining our personals things.
Making the decoration of the cookies.

Playing with flour.

It was a really funny afternoon, we have made like more than 30 cookies, and the friends of my little bro Otso were at home so we gave them some and they were like what the fuck is this? and laughing a lot and telling something in Finnish.





On Tuesday, my mum Tarja and I went to the Rock Church, to the Sibelius Monument and to a cute bar next to them.

A panoramic view of the Rock Church.

Where the hell is the sound?





Mum and I in Sibelius Monument trying to found the sound that the history tell it makes.
As you can see in the photo, we haven't heard anything.


Ursula's bar.

Yesterday, Friday,  we have been to the graduation of my brother Sampo.


Ari and I, with Sampo.



All the family is proud of him, because he has done his studies in two and a half years instead of in four.
He's so clever!
Good for you bro, congratulations!!! :)

As you can see in the photo, all the graduated ones have to wear a suit and in the case of girls, dress or elegants clothes.
When the ceremony finish the principal gives them that special hat.








And today, Saturday, we have celebrated  with all the family the great marks of Sampo and the independence day.

That's our living room with all food prepared.
My whole family together.


It has took like a whole day or more to prepare it all with this perfection.
I have had a really good time even though I didn't understand anything, some of the guests try to speak to me in English and two or three , that has studied at school,  in Spanish.










My finnish family completed.
Mum Tarja, Olli dad, Sampo old brother (18 like me), Otso the little one (16) and me.














See you next week, the last Saturday here cause the next Wednesday I'll be home!!!!!!!
Hope you have enjoyed.

Jamie Domínguez Cortés














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario