17 dic 2014

Last week in finland

Hy every one I'm Aaron, and this week I'm quite sad because i leaving that awesome place where I have had lots of great moments.

The last week i went with Ari and with Jamie to Torni which is a hotel in the center with a beatifull views,(in the toilets you can also have a good pictures of Helsinki). The other days of the week i didn't do anything special just hanging around on the center with the tutors.

The weekend was quite diferent, because i went with 2 of my tutors to Stonia, which is like at 2 hours of ship from Helsinki, there i visited the all town and also i made profit to buy some xocolate there because it was cheaper than in Finland.


This last week has been also quite funny because we went to skate with the teacher and i went to the ice for a few times,(thanks Ari for your help on pushing me to the ice), but first we went to eat to Amarillo a mexican restauran which is quite good and the plates are so big,  and then we went to a bar for some drinks.









Yesterday it was the last working day, in Neste Oil where i have had fun working there and they gave me some presents like the shirt of the finish Team of the Olimpic games, xocolate and a recomendation card. It was also a sad day because I had to say bye to almost every one that i have meet and they're reall good people.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario