10 dic 2014

Family weekend!!


Hallo, Ich bin Raquel.


This weekend my fathers came to Munich (they missed to me alot hahaha).
I´m very happy when I saw they and they too.
They arrive on friday night and they hotel are in Hauptbanhhof (Central Station).

Marienplatz

On Satuday me and Andrea made a tour for the center of the city, but the day are very bad, all the day it was raining.

We went to visit some famous sites in the city.
Hofbräuhaus




























Later went to visit the Christmas Markets in the neighborhood of Odeonsplatz and ate some hot dog and the typical "Glühwein".



In the evening we came to the german family house (our house) and later we went for dinner in the restaurant of the family.
My parents laughed a lot with Lena and his father, are very funny!!


In Braumiller´s restaurant with daddy




















On Sunday we went to Nuremberg with my parents and the German teacher Anna, are very beautifull and my father told the Anna was a sweetheard, and they invited to Spain.


Anna´s, Andrea and me in the bar
  
Only in 9 days returns to Barcelona, I miss youuuu!!

Gute nacht, küsse!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario