19 nov 2015

3rd day, Start working

Hello everyone, I'm in munich !! it's my third day here and I'm very happy to be here, it's a great experience and I are proud to be here with my colleagues / friends, but for me already as my family. Do you know because I say? because when traveling outside do not know anyone and more if they do not speak your language, closest to you, those who are with you every day with your problems and your happy days, and you see them as your family.

My first day of work has been great, I've had a great time. I have known all my colleagues, very nice people. I have been fortunate that my boss, my manager knows a little Spanish and it was a relief for me, because when I left home I was very scared, but at larfo the day has been improving. I work in the botique natural cosmetics, today I have done different tasks; First of all I started at 8 am and I started has to have products that were on the suppliers, with a machine that scanned the barcode, so I've thrown as about 3 hours, until 11:05 that has been Marta has get me to go to breakfast. Marta works downstairs in the organic supermarket, and we went to breakfast at the market. When I returned from breakfast, the work I was doing, and was then made me boss sent me to the store to place a promotion they were doing, and how the public was expensive, so if someone told me something because I had to say German "a moment, please," which in German is "Einen Moment, bitte," the first time I've then said a very nice companion told me also say, "I do not speak German," which in German is said so " spreche ich kein deutsch ". He then explained to me the store, how it works, what products there .. And then put me somewhat more complicated, but fun. It was a perfect day at work !!


After work we went to eat, then we are left with the teacher to go to Inglés Garden, it is beautiful, is a huge park, reminded me of the Central Park, but it was lovely. We have seen The Wave, is where people who know go surfing and surfing there is a wave caused in the river, and people go there to surf.

I love be here, my family is very cozy and very friendly with the girl get along very well. One time been helping him for a Spanish exam on Friday that it has done, I laughed a lot with it and have been very comfortable, I would say at home ..
A funny anecdote esque yesterday afternoon has turned one house and I thought I was back on more complicated underground, and from the underground to my house the way it was easy, I thought I was gonna lose more in the subway, subway to home. The most funny thing I missed esque subway going home in the urbanization was not home and I started to go round and round until after the time I found her.

Bis zum nächsten Donnerstag :)

Lara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario