26 nov 2015

Family Weekend!!


Hallo !!

I spent a very nice family weekend, on Saturday when I got up, the family asked if  ¿I liked animals ? because i live big farm, i was taken a ride horse, i was with ponies ... then we went to eat a wonderful restaurant and in the afternoon i go to ice skating one beautiful experience because i started when i was skating to snow, that if I froze !!
















On Sunday I met some of the family because it was the birthday of my sister small host, all os the family on the party  singing, drinking, eating cake and playing around with the snow...and at night i was watching a series with Marina in English.

For boys the weekend was very different on Saturday went to a swimming pool with slides, we'll have to repeat me.
And Sunday Lara and Nestor were going with the families to explore the mountain a mini tour, while Antonio knew better around their residence and to the purchase of the week.

We started with a Monday strongly, that we expect a very cold and white week...and not forget the Christmas markets  start to embellish the city!!

Many kisses<3
Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario