16 nov 2015

1st Day, Going to Munich

Hi, I'm Néstor and first of all I want to thank all the teachers who have been working for making possible this experience, especially for Mr. Eguíluz and Ms. López who work a lot. Thanks for all! And then I will explain todays experience.
In the airport everything OK for going to Munich, too much security, but It isn't a problem.

Then things go different when we arrive to Munich. We were waiting for the luggage, everyone except me had their baggages.

We asked for it and they say that in the afternoon I have to call to the airport and ask for it. I called to the airport and they say that they don't know anything about my luggage, that tomorrow I have to call again...

Except this problem, here in Munich the time It's wonderful, It was a sunny and hot day, we have been enjoying it.

My family It's crazy but they are also friendly.
I hope my baggage appears tomorrow...


Bis bald!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario