22 mar 2015

Fantastic experience!!

This has been to me a great experience. I get along with the family very good. Now I have only two days to go back to Barcelona and these four weeks have gone very fast. On saturday morning we went (me and Aina with the "parents") to Porvoo and there were many antique shops. From there we bought some souvenirs to my family.
We found there very antique keys. Later we went to one popular store Hakaniemi market hall. There were many different foods and upstairs were clothes and Marimekkos place. From there I bought one present to my mother.

There was always one cafeteria. When we went back to the car, we went to one spanish cafeteria. I bought from there one spanish cake. When we drove with the car in Porvoo, we saw one popular lake. We went to eat to McDonald's. At six o'clock we went to Wanha Mylly (at Herttoniemi) with Aina. There we eated one shrimp toast and hamburger. We got taxi to home.

We have already packed the suitcases. We would like to be here for more weeks.



I had the last workday at Malmi Neste Oil on friday. At  work I learned much and I was happy to have that place.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario