18 mar 2015

Friday with the girls!

Hi everyone! This Friday I did a lot of things, I think it was one of the best days I have had in Finland.

First of all Veera came to my house to pick me up with her moped car (a car with two seats that it's able to use for people over 15 years old or more.) Then she drove to Elli's house (the other finnish girl who lives in the other part of Vantaa ) and brought us to her house, she showed me the neighbourhood and we walked to a cake shop where I tasted a delicious finnish donut, I had been talking in Spanish with the seller lady, she speaks Italian so we understood each other really well I think.


After that Veera lead us through the forest and we arrived to a neighbour house, then she knocked the door and when it had opened 7 dogs came out from the house while all of them were jumping and barking. Veera took one of them and we went for a walk in the forest. There I could saw the magic part of Finland, I heard the flow of the river and the silence of the nature.


 Then we came back home and they make a mastercheffs plate with typical finnish food, some of them were uneatable, like the white onion or the salat but the other ones like the bread the cheese or the pink liquid which is a kind of yogurt but much more sticky.





When I finished the unbelievable plate Veera and Elli gave me a helmet and gloves and told me to go outside, there I saw a dazzle of lights coming from the headlamps of a quad bike, the girls jumped in and encouraged me to take a ride with them.

 In the middle of the route we made a stop and gave me the steering wheel.





After 20 minutes we took a break and Veera called a friend who I had met with before called Shibbe, he came with his moped car, really similar of Veera's one, to the place we had been waiting for and suggested us to go for a finnish kebab, We went there and when we had finished they decided to took me to an amazing shopping center: Flamingo!



That shopping center have almost everything, you can find there clothes shops, cinema, laser games, coffee shops and even a Barcelona tapas, but I think that one was a fake,they didn't understand spanish.( I checked it).

There I met with new people and also with some guys who I met before like Henri a really nice guy who came one year ago to Badalona.




Later Shibbe and the girls took me sledding, in my opinion, a really dangerous sport. We had been there for half an hour enough time to freeze almost all my body, however I had been having a really nice time with them.

Finally while Shibbe had been driving towards my house we were speculating about the things that we could do someday if he comes to Barcelona.




It only rest one week and I hope I will enjoy it with the people who has been making of these the best experience I have ever had.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario