4 mar 2015

Incredible weekend!



Our weekend was amazing. 

It started in Friday evening when  Hiob and me went to the shooping centre to buy some clothes to use in a party that took  place in Saturday night. When we arrived at home we left our stuff and hanged out with some friends.We went to the McDonalds of Tikkurila 4 km away on foot a really far place but the trip was really funny and I enjoyed a really good time. 

In Saturday morning I woke up extremly early to be a weekend like 7AM and I decided to go to the gym that is 5 minuts of our home. I stayed 1 hour and when I came back I ate the lunch and an appetizing dessert, bread with jam and white salse. When we had finished we change our clothes to the new ones we bought in Friday to go to the party.

At 7:00 PM we met with a friend who took us there, 30 km north of the city I live.
The party was awesome it took place in a cabin with 50 people, I really enjoied that becouse in Spain we don't have that kind of parties. The party finished at 5:00 Am some of us slept there and the other ones leave earlier.

When we woke up we found all the cabin almost destroyed thats the result of 50 people partying all the night. We clean it all and took the bus to Helsinki, there we went to a place called Barbarosa where we ate a really big pizza. 
In the afternoon we took the train to come back home and rest there all the day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario