7 mar 2015

TWO WEEKS IN FINLAND!!

Took two weeks in Finland!

This week i went with my family in the International Park. Spent the all afternoon there, it was very cold (i think that was 0 degrees)
and all was snow. We drove by ski area and went to ask how much it would cost to practice it.

When we returned at home we stopped to see a monument of an animal "The gorilla" done only with the wheels of cars and motorbikes.


On Thursday we went Aina (friend spanish), Deniz, Anna, Gulbahar, Lineea and I at the Kiasma Museum. There we saw al type of animals mount and even the skeletons of some dinosaurs.



I have made great friends with them.

Yesterday, Aina was left to sleep in my house for the first time and went to the sauna together. For me it was my first time and was luck with Aina because I didn't know working very well.

Today we went to the zoo of Helsinki. Is very large and there are many animals, but the problem there is many animals in winter do not usually stay out sleeping inside which prevented us from seeing any of them. Still, we could enjoy the amazing animals such as lions, reindeers and tigers.





                          
                                                                                         









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario