10 mar 2015

Sun in Finland!


Yesterday it was an especiall day. An incredible event happened, the sun appeard!



It was at about 11:30 when I had had a break in the work and I decided to go outside for a walk and at that moment I saw for the first time since my arrival to Finland the glimmering light of the finnish sun reflecting from the windows of Helsinki city. 

I have never had that happiness before, I can't write my feelings when my eyes discover what the couds had been concealing to that moment.

The temperature rise to 10 degrees and the appereance of the city changed in a few minutes,also, the mood of the people had changed, they were more friendly and kind, you could see it in their glowing complexion. 

We saw all the colours that the city has with the immense light standing in the top of the sky.

At 5:00 I decided to leave Helsinki and get set for the return to home, I took the K train and I had been waitng for a while before the doors were closed, for that period of time I had been enjoing the lasts moments of sun of the day.

When I left the train and I started walking throught my routine route the sun stood behind my shape letting me see my own shadow standing in front of me.

Once I arrived at home I look trought the clouded window and I saw that the sun was setting down, this occurrence remember me my lasts days in Spain.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario