6 mar 2015

Weekend with the family




Last weekend I went with my family to the amazing Nuuksio National Park. The park spreads over an area of forests and lakes in Espoo, Kirkkonummi and Vihti.
 

The sausages in the fireplaces!!
We went by car, and there, we walked along the snowed paths. After a walk of about fifteen minutes we stopped at the designated fireplaces area near the campgrounds , we eat some sausages and had a picnic. After lunch, we continued the excursion and we walked for along time. We walked inside the forest 4 km. Even the floor was slippery and definitely a difficult walk for me…

I went back home really tired and exhausted but the excursion was really good and I will always remember the beautiful views!


The beautiful views!!
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario