18 nov 2015

The Second day in Munich


 

Hi guys!!!

I would like to explain my second day in Munich.





 


For starters, I got up very early to get to the train I took with my host sister Marina bike to go, which is very typical of the sides here go by bike, train, bus, metro ...

 

 
Then, I came to the school where I hoped my colleagues to do with the Germans classes in Spanish and English.
At the end of classes my host mother had made me a lunch box with a sandwich and tomatoes were very good!!!, they have eaten a frankfurter, and we went to visit companies which tomorrow we started working, we met the leaders, we have presented, and learned new words to integrate better as (good morning = Guten morgen, guten tar = good day, thank you=danke) also browse the shops in Munich and visit a famous residence which was a palace.


I've come home where my family was waiting for me with dinner and big cake xocolate.


I hope you will like it.

Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario