21 mar 2016

AFTER A WEEK

Hello again everyone!!

It seems incredible but it has been a week ... And the truth is that it could not be better. Here I put some photos of this weekend:



























After a weekend very entertaining and don't stop doing activities, arrives on Monday again.

Today was a simple but nice day, because when I left home to go to work it was snowing a lot. And since I have a long way to get to work I could see the landscape and the truth that was beautiful with all the snow.

I'm so excited to be here!!!





















Once I reached my job, now I've done has been: first organize all the store, the latter has been open all the packages had arrived, third set prices for all products and fourth put all the  products on your site.

When I left work I went to Helsinki Central Station where I've meet with my friends there. Then we took the metro and we stopped in Itäkeskus because today we've been in ITIS. It has five floors, with the shops and other comercial services where you could go and eat there. We stayed there here until 7 o'clock because all of us where so tired.

As you can see we had some fun there like always hahaha


This blonde girl is Katri, Aina's sister.

After all, I went to Kamppi to take my bus to get back home.

See you on next Monday!!!  A lot of kisses!!!
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario