1 mar 2016

TRAVELLING TO HELSINKI

 
 
 
Hello, I'm Mar León and I'm 18 years old. Now a day I'm study et mornings a vocational training and in the afternoon I work in a agency that undertakes administrative work.
 
But I'm so nervous because... In few days I'm going to Finland, Helsinki!!! I'm so excited about that and I can't wait any more!!
 
When I go there, in the mornings I have to go in a company to work and in the afternoon I have free time to do what I want. I'm planing a lot of things to do there, I want to visit a lot of places with my freinds and my family there.
 
All ready I know where I'm gonna stay there, and who is gonna be my sister there. My sister it will be Teresa and she is 23 year old. She is so so pretty and she cares about me for when ever I get there.
We chat a lots of days, and she tolds me what I have to wear when I go there, because in Finland the temperature is so different than here. There is so cold.
 
Only missing 11 days!!
 
 
 
 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario