14 mar 2016

OUR FIRST DAY


Meri was waiting me at airport because Teresa was in Turkey so she took me with her and we went together to Teresa's home. Meri was keeping company to me until Teresa came back.



At first in the morning we went to Helmi Business College and had a presentation. Teresa and Meri explains us more about this school and they give us a schedule for activities that we have during our stay. We also had "korvapuusti" which is cinnamon bun in English and some juice. Then Monica, Aina and me Mar introduced ourselves with german girls. After that we had tour around the school and we saw the cafe, the gym, library, some classroom, guys playing "salibandy" which is pretty traditional thing in Finland, computer class... In the library we met a guy who could talk catalan. 
We had lunch together at the school and we eat pasta.


Teresa and I left school and took a train and a bus to my work in kauppakeskus Kaari (Shopping centre Kaari), then I met the manager and we talked about my schedule and some things that I have to do there. After that we took a bus to central Helsinki and we bought HSL bus and SIM card for me.
Then we walked a little bit around the city and I saw the Helsinki cathedral and Esplanade, after that we took a bus back home.

When we came back I met Teresa's grandparents and set up my SIM card. 
In the afternoon I met with my friends, so it was my first time that I go from my home to central Helsinki Teresa came with me and show me the road. We met with Aina, Monica, Laia, Enric, Gerard, my teacher Oriol and two Finnish girls. We went all together to Helsinki cathedral, Johan Sederholm's House, Presidential Palace and Esplanade. After sightseeing we went to have a dinner in Vapiano and we eat some pasta and pizzas. 


Kaisa took me to Kamppi where I took the bus back home by my self. I was nervous because it was the first time that I took a bus alone but I found back home. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario