30 mar 2016

Another Wednesday more!!

Hello again!!!!

Today at work, as every Wednesday, am Assistant Chef, and I've been in the kitchen all morning doing dumplings, bread... If I say the  truth I am very happy with my work because every day I do something different and not get bored me!!


This afternoon, we went to buy tickets to go to Lapland the next weekend ,will  go by train and there are  13 hours so we will sleep on the train two nights, we go on Friday, 8th of April and will return on 10th of April! We are thrilled and excited, because we are taking advantage of this experience to know more sites a part of Helsinki! Good at least that try, since we adapt to our free time and money... Here everything is very expensive!




And good... These days we have not done many interesting things, but I leave you some pictures I have of these last days. See you the next week!!!!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario