27 abr 2016

An experience that i Will never forget

It has been a wonderful experience which would repeat a thousand times more. 
The first days, as usual, was with fear, insecurity... don't know how to get to the sites, being so far away from my family and above all, as it would be to relate with people so different from me and some very different cultures to the mine.


I have spent it very well and I have learned many things, aside from improving my English, I have learned as they live in a country that is not mine, their customs and their food, if I have to tell the truth, that has been refusal of this experience, the food part. Not that would be bad, if not because they cook very different to us and as Spanish food there is nothing.

With the weather, the first two weeks had snow and I loved it. It was the first time I saw so much snow! It was very cold and it is very different from the cold of Badalona, there is more dry.

I have loved this experience, I have really enjoyed and I have met many people. I have to thank my teachers the opportunity that have left me to live and here I finish my last entry on the blog!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario