24 abr 2016

An unforgettable experience

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to had this Erasmus+ opportunity in Finland, because it's an unique experience where I learnt a lot about the culture of Finland and to manage myself in one language that it's not my mother language, and with this I can say that I learnt a lot of English and some words in Suomi.



I also value my job experience because it was great to work in a different country and it was an opportunity to see a different way to work, in my case at Sokos, a department store where the different colleagues were very careful with us. Almost I can say that I've discovered a new country with lots of places that I visited like Lapland, some museums like The Kiasma Museum or The Sibelius Monument.




I value my experience at the apartment like one opportunity to manage better myself, and I think that I solved the different problems that I had and I enjoy all the good moments. Finally, I liked so much to share this experience with my classmates, with them it was so easier to enjoy this unforgettable experience.

Thank you for read the blog!! See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario