4 abr 2016

Penultimate Monday

Hello everyone!!!

After this weekend so nice and a lot of things that we have done, we are again on Monday and now less than two weeks to return. We are all having a great time here in Finland but we can't wait to return and see ours family.

This Monday it was very quite and relaxing.

Today my work has gone very well and as I finished all my tasks early they let me leave one hour before.

While they went to eat together at a shopping center and then I was also with them. Because it makes very good weather today, after they finished eating we went for a walk thriugh in the streeet of the center of Helsinki.
We also bought some souvenirs for everybody!!

After that, everybody were so tired and they decided to go early at home.

In this Monday didn't happens interesting... But I hope you will have a nice week!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario