13 abr 2016

The last wednesday!!!!

Hello!!!

Today it has been last day of work, has been very exciting, because they are very good companions. This month I have been very nice with them, they have taught many things to me. At the moment of going out, my boss has given me a full bag of souvenirs of Finland, and has thanked me all this month. It me was not waiting for it!!!!






This evening, we have done the last activity with the college, and have gone to the Island Soumelinna. It is a very ancient island, and we have gone with Katri, which is the sister of the Aina and has been explaining to us a bit of history of the Island. The time has accompanied enough for that it was sunny and not a lot of cold. I have enjoyed very much this month, have known wonderful people and have learned very much. I am glad to be able to live very much through this experience and hope that it is not the last time!!












See you soon!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario