27 abr 2016

MY EXPERIENCE

At finally we are here after a month.

For me this has been an unforgettable experience. With my comnpañeros I could enjoy much of this country. Thanks to the opportunity he has given me my school to know a culture and a language so different from mine.

The first day, the most difficult because it was a totally unknown to my country , so I tube that intregrar and accustom my day to day in Helsinki.

After the first few weeks was already fully integrated , and the truth is that I liked to spend that month with the other Finnish girls like Kaisa and Katri.

It was really amazing to get so many different things to our culture , such as museums , parks, the zoo, frozen lakes and other countries around.

But for me the best moment of all was when we went to Lapland to visit Santa Claus.

I hope to repeat this experience ever again .








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario