29 nov 2014

A week full of snow!

Hi from Finland in our second week to everyone!

This week we have done so much things.

Today we have been to Tallin, Estonia.
It was all snowed!!!!! We love it!
The problem was the weather, it was minus 5, FREEZING!








That's the center of Tallin, in its is a small market square where you can buy whatever you can imagine: socks, hats (I've bought one), gloves, little house to put the incense, etc.






That's Ari and me, with this sad face because we were freezed.







Ari and I next to a beautiful castle there in the center of Tallin.
Forest all snowed

All the family in Tallin.
 Sampo; my brother, Tarja; my mum, Merja; a friend of my mum , Ari and I.


An amazing bar where my mum and her friend has taken a beer with honey, they have enjoyed a lot.



Also this week, we have gone to the skating of Helsinki center. We enjoyed a lot, even thought the fact that Ari fell down and got all his pants wet. But it was so funny to see her laying on the floor and crying at the same time that she was laughing.

Skating, in front of Rautatientori Station.

And finally we went to an Ice bar. Not only a bar, it was also Ice Hotel and with lots of activities to do. Look:

We had so much fun doing all those activities!

Next week more guys, hope that you have envy and you join us one year in this amazing experience.

See you.
Pusuja! (It means kisses)

Jamie Domínguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario