28 nov 2014

Second week in Finland!

Hi readers, I'm Ari.

Last weekend my family and I have visited Flamingo Spa with Jamie and it was like a amusement park.

Changing rooms in Flamingo Spa after having fun in the slides and the jacuzzis.

Before that, I went to sleep at Jamie's house for one night, and we take a sauna and then roll in the snow. Well, not everybody, just me!
In one of the living rooms.

 That day snowed and we were very exciting.

This is me in the center of Helsinki full of snow.

Yesterday, I went with Jamie to all the shopping centers in Helsinki, like Kampi, Forum and Sokos. I bought two jumpers and Jamie bought two jumpers and a shirt.

Kampi shopping center.

Tomorrow, we are going to Estonia, but that will be explained in Jamie's blog.

See you next week, have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario