24 nov 2014

Finland is awesome!

Here's Jamie!

I've been here in Finland for a week and I can tell you than even though it's freezing, it's very beautiful!
Ari and I have seen snow last week, on Friday! Look:

This is my garden full of snow


The boy in the photo is my fin brother Sampo.




When it began snowing Ari and I were like little kids making snow balls and throwing it to each other.
It was really amazing!! In Spain we are not used to this kind of temperatures and on having all the hair white because of the snow.
On the forecast it says that on Tuesday and Thursday will snow again, we are waiting for it!!







We are working in Tarjoustalo, a huge supermarket that either sells you forks and spoons than a Christmas tree. Our job is unpacking boxes and put the things in their place, nothing special but that's better than nothing. 
This is our uniform:



With us came another guy, Aaron.
We don't see him so much because he lives like at 40 minutes or more from the center, but we try almost once a week to meet each other.
And that following photo is in Rautatientori, the train station, in front of the skating of Helsinki, that we haven't tried yet but this week we will.



That's all for today, next week I'll post more things about our experience.
I hope you have liked it!!

Kunnes seuraava, that in finnish it means "hasta la próxima".







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario