11 nov 2014

NERVOUS ABOUT THE TRIP TO FINLAND


Hy readers, I'm Jamie Domínguez!

I'm leaving to Finland in 5 days and I'm feeling very excited and at the same time very nervous because I've never been abroad.

Today I am going to Decathlon to buy the last things I need to my trip like a good boots, or warm socks.

These weeks before going there we have been doing some classes to prepare us for that enormous experience. In that classes we've watched some videos of the city or photos from their beautiful viewes like the fortress of Suomenlinna, Laponia and its nothern lights.

I am looking forward to see my family and know a bit more about them. I've been talking to them by whatsapp and they seem very nice people, especially my mum.

Now I am going to show you some things about Finland.

Enjoy it!

Suomenlinna Fortress

Laponia, where Santa and Rudolf live

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario