11 nov 2014

International students!


Hello, I am Maria!

 Today I am going to post a photo of the students that we are going to do our internship to other countries. We have been doing preparatory classes for 3 weeks, in this classes our teacher Cristina shows us some typical and traditional things about Finland and Munich. In this project we are 10 students and 7 of us are going on November and the other 3 students are leaving on March.

I am one of the students that is leaving now and I feel a bit nervous and excited because it is the first time that I am going abroad to work, also I am going with out my family and maybe I am going to be homesick. This is the last week that we are in Badalona and I am packing all my clothes and buying things that I need. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario