26 nov 2014

First week

Hi i'm Aaron


My first week in Finland has been very exciting, I’ve visited lots of places and I’ve met new people every day.
 I’m living in Tusuula a city that is quite  far away from Helsinki but it’s quite good the style of the houses to be near the nature and the peace that we have here, I’m working in Neste Oil which is a service area where the costumers come to take a coffee and maybe to make the shopping for the houses.
 The people who I’m working  with are really nice and they like to talk a lot which is the opposite about what we think off the finish people.
 At the weekend I visited Porvo, it’s an small town where there aren’t a lot off thing to do, but it has an small old town with wooden houses which are really nice to see.Now a days that houses are small  shops and cafes that  everyone who comes to Finland should visit.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario