10 dic 2011

Castles & the snow

Hello everyone!
Since my mum has come to Munich, I've done a lot of things... Some of them again because I had to show her, but never mind, it's good to do them again.

Yesterday was a loooong day. We took a bus at 8 am to bring us to Fussen (in an hour and a half from München by car) and there we visited two of the three castles that Ludwig II king had.

The first one was Linderhof, the little castle! Inside, it was forbidden to take photos, so I decided to appear in the outside, where were the garden.

OMG! I forgot to say it! It was the first time I saw the snow here in Germany! :D

Then, after we saw the first and the little castle, we were taken to Neuschwanstein the big one.
There, in the town, we were able to eat wherever whe want and then go up to the castle. We didn't know that the castle was so far away (about 30 minutes walking uphill through the mountain). We went by the wrong way, so we did an extra walking innecessary. I really looooove the castle. When I was little, I did a very big puzzle from Neuschwanstein, and I didn't know where it was but I said: I wanna go when I grow up. And, wow, here was I.
It was so pretty because there was snowing too!
We hadn't time to go to the bridge and take a photo from all the castle, but when we were going out, we found this model.
The bridge where the people took photos is behind me between the two mountains.
After visit the Neuschwanstein Castle (absolutely amazing, btw) it was time to walking downhill the mountain, and realice that the Hohenschwangau Castle, was just in front of us! (but the third castle from Ludwig II is Herrenchiemsee and we couldn't go there.)
Hohenschwangau

The night was falling and the view was gorgeous too!

After this day, when I arrived to the residence I was actually dead, so I went to sleep and that's the reason I didn't post this yesterday. But when I woke up this morning, I had a surprise! It was snowing!!!!!!!

Since I came to München, I was saying I wanted to see the snow here, and until my mum has come, It doesn't!
And with this day, today we went to Allianz Arena (Bayern München FC), Olympiapark (Olympic Stadium) & BMW Museum and Tollwood!



So... I think I don't forget anything... That was my day!
Tomorrow I'll upload more photos from Neuschwanstein and Linderhof in the 'Fotos' page.


Patricia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario